Hospital Name and Address
Contact No: 04149 – 209013
Our founder was an ardent follower of naturopathy and Siddha medicine. In order to provide medical care to the villagers most of whom were lepers, a hospital was opened at Eraiyur on 03.09.1961.
- Hospital flourished well from 1994 to 2000.
- Free camps were organized from 2000 to 2007.
- Child care
- Women’s day celebration.
- Safe mother programme.
- Awareness campaign on drug abuse.
- Street plays depicting the evils infused by dowry.
- Free general medical camp in the year 1999.
- Treatment and counselling to lepers.
- Eye camp was organized in collaboration with Vivekananda hospital, Thiruvannanmalai.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest facilities.
- Beneficiaries of medical care -12
- Beneficiaries cure of long term illness-3
- Outpatients- 25.
Sisters were also sent to foreign countries like Africa, America, Italy and PNG for medical ministry where the sisters render a valuable service to the localities.
- Medical Camp
- Acupuncture Treatment
- Geriatric care and Palliative care
- De – Addiction
Eraiyur 2010 – 2014
|1.||No. of Out Patients||7450||8029||14627||18067||25207|
|2.||No of Emergency||614||1032||1006||1540||1853|
|3.||No of In Patients||357||475||674||519||924|
|4.||No of Deliveries||13||19||5||3||Nil|
|5.||No. of Investigations||495||672||2206||1367||1793|
|6.||No of Minor Operations||101||81||125||131||146|
|7.||No of Scan||36||58||75||26||Nil|
|8.||No of Free Patients||558||407||398||306||202|
|9.||No of Referral Cases||62||10||398||57||34|
|10.||No of X-ray||6||1||Nil||Nil||Nil|